Get Secure. Stay Secure - AgileSecurity
You're Not Alone
Many organizations have purchased Microsoft Enterprise Security + Mobility (EMS) or Microsoft 365 and haven't done much with it. The need to protect information, control identity management, policy-driven management, device management is imperative. For many, the following areas have obstructed their ability to move forward
- Technical Expertise - Computer Security is it's own field of study. Your in-house IT staff or existing Managed Service Provider may lack the experience to get it done right. At Agile IT, we focus on cloud, security, and on-going support services to help grow and defend your company.
- Business Interruptions - Your business needs continued attention on areas that help you grow or save money. Agile IT can fully take security off your plate or work with your team to ensure the risk of attacks or lost information due to lack of focus on security are mitigated.
Compliance - You Should Or You Have To
Even if you are not in a regulated industry you still need to follow state and local laws for data privacy. AgileSecurity defends your business, your customers, your partners and employees. We can implement, manage, and audit over 30 standard compliance frameworks.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- HIPAA Compliance
- ISO 27xxx Compliance
- PCI-DSS Compliance
- FISFA Compliance
- GDPR Compliance
"Agile IT is well-founded in cloud computing and cloud engineering, so I was confident to move forward with the project."
Blaine Crawford C.W Driver[fa icon="quote-right"]
Rinse and Repeat
Security practices and processes aren't one-time projects or activities. They’re an ongoing effort that requires continuous updates to protect against an ever changing landscape of threats. They must also stay up to date with business objectives, services, and tools. Agile IT will on-board and provide continuous coverage; leveraging Microsoft EMS, Azure, and Windows 10 to ensure your business continues to stay protected. Here are some of the services Agile IT provides to our managed service customers.
- Quarterly Client Briefing Sessions, roadmaps, reports and documentation for evidence for compliance and legal protections (e.g. NDA's, customer agreements, data privacy, GDPR, etc.)
- A dedicated Incident Response Team
- Security assessments
- Microsoft Secure Score – Review, plan, and remediate to ensure the highest score and evidence of cloud security best practices
“We’ve had a strong relationship with Agile IT for 2 years. The team takes their jobs seriously. They’re knowledgeable in many areas and transparent about what falls outside their expertise.”
Harry Tchira Dotchi[fa icon="quote-right"]